- Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve
- Huilo Huilo Fundation
- Home in the Woods
Donación en Línea
Queremos invitarte a ser parte de nuestro emblemático proyecto de conservación del Huemul del Sur.
El Huemul es un símbolo nacional y en la actualidad se estima que quedan menos ejemplares que osos panda en el mundo.
Fundamentals of Huila Huilo Foundation
Our mission is to protect, conserve and restore the temperate rainforest, integrating the surrounding communities to improve their quality of life for present and future generations.
For this purpose we develop conservation programs, education and social oriented to change old paradigms, encouraging small business and sustainable development of the site.
Our vision is, through the rescue of the natural and cultural present values, the local community may develop a sustainable economy that provides a better quality of life for its members, living in harmony with the environment, basing its development on the assessment, conservation and dissemination of temperate rainforest, aquatic systems and other ecosystems present.
- Protect the temperate rainforest, water systems and other ecosystems present.
- Restore damaged ecosystems through ecological landscaping projects, restoration botany with an approach to conservation. Part of this task is to protect amphibians, birds, insects and mammals, through in situ conservation projects, monitoring, playback and reintegration of vulnerable and endangered.
- Develop and support scientific research projects, enabling a deep understanding of biological processes for the conservation of native species and ecosystems, and the study of geological and glaciological Reserve.
- Rescue cultural values, through projects and literary competitions, research and publications of stories, legends, poetry and musical development of the arts and dance.
- Develop local economy based on the conservation and sustainability, opening new fronts of activities, generating entrepreneurial initiatives through training and support and technical school education.
- Building development of environmental awareness in our society, through publications and dissemination of natural values.