- Huilo Huilo Biological Reserve
- Huilo Huilo Fundation
- Home in the Woods
Huilo Huilo Cabins
In the Fuy Reserve, through the Path of the Pioneers (Camino de los Pioneros), an old trail between Puerto Fuy and Neltume accessing small clearings in the forest where it settles Las Cabañas del Bosque (the cabins).
This group of cottages in a beautiful forest that is dominated by oak, allowing a unique experience to perceive nature in different seasons, with the sound of the crystal waters of the Fuy river and rainforest trails that allow an introduction to Mysteries of Patagonian Forest.
CABIN FOR 4 PEOPLE
- Number of bathrooms: 1 Bathroom 1.70 x 3.80 m. Equipped with shower and tub.
- Cuisine: 2.60 x 2.50 m. It has a kitchen, microwave, dishwasher, crockery, cutlery, small refrigerator, table for four transforming this space into kitchen / dining room.
- Living room: 3.10 x 3.90 where is located the nest bed and the Bosca stove.
- Dining room: There is no separate dining room, is next to the kitchen.
- Bosca stove: 1 Small, that the cabin temperature properly.
Note: The cabins for 4 are paired.
Description Ground floor: Upon entering the cabin the first thing you see is the bed.
Second floor Description: Here is the double bed with bedside table, this are is not isolated by panels, you can look down into the living / dining room.
CABINS FOR 6 PEOPLE
- Number and details of rooms: 2 Bedrooms (1 on ground floor with double bed 3.10 x 3.0 m).
- Number of baths: 2 One with shower and one with shower and tub, both located on the ground floor.
- Kitchen: 1 Equipped with stove, microwave, refrigerator, cutlery and glassware.
- Living room: 1 With large armchair.
- Dining room: 1 big table.
- Bosca stove: 1 Great.
Description Ground floor: Living room, dining room and kitchen 5.10 x 7.35 (armchair, dining table and kitchen), bathroom with tub and shower located next to the kitchen. The downstairs bedroom has a double bed and a bathroom with shower only and communicates with the kitchen and one bathroom. The ground floor has large Bosca.
Description Second floor: Upstairs are located 4 beds 1 place, there is a wood panel that separates the upper floor into two rooms (each with 2 beds)
CABIN FOR 8 PEOPLE
- Number and details of rooms: 1 double bedroom downstairs with shower only bathroom.
- Number of bathrooms: 1 Floor shower only / 1 upstairs with shower and tub.
- Kitchen: 1 kitchen equipped.
- Living room: Living / dining room.
- Dining room: Living / dining room.
- Bosca stove: a big stove.
Description Ground floor: The ground floor houses the living / dining / kitchen (3.70 x 7.15 m.) with armchairs, Bosca stove and equipped kitchen (stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishes, glassware). He is the master bedroom (3 x 3.10 m) with a bath (1.20 x 2 m) with shower only communicates with the kitchen also has a small storage of 2 x 1.10 mt.
Description Second floor: Upstairs there are 2 divisions, the first is visible where there are 4 beds 1 square (3.70 x 5.15 m), the other unit is a room with a door and with 2 beds 1 square (3.50 x 3.10 m) with a hallway / closet (1.80 x 1.60) that connects to a bathroom with shower and tub (2.10 x 2 m), so if the guest want to take a bath must necessarily enter this room because it has no communication with the other room upstairs.
CABINS RATES HUILO HUILO
|Room Type||Distribution||Value p/night
|Semi- detached cabins with 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 single trundle bed in the living room, 1 bathroom, dining table, fully equipped kitchen||94.500||160|
|Individual cabins, with 1 bedroom with double bed, 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds each, 2 bathrooms, dining table, fully equipped kitchen||147.000||250|
7 y 8 people
|Individual cabins, with 1 bedroom with double bed, 3 bedrooms with 2 single beds, 2 bathrooms, dining table, fully equipped kitchen||195.000||330|
- VAT included.
- Huilo Huilo Desarrollo Turístico Ltda. reserves the right to modify these rates without notice.
- Rates valid until November 30, 2012.
Rates consider the following services:
- Price per night, per cabin
- Check in 15:00 hrs / Check out 11:00 hrs.
- Daily maid service.
- Selfguided Excursions: Sendero de los espíritus, Visit Falls La Leona, Visit HuiloHuilo Falls, Visit Deer and wild boar hatchery
Rates not includes:
- Breakfast Service
- Access to Lawenko Spa, pools, jacuzzi.